Saturday, May 4, 2013

May's Bossy Scrapper... (Bethany Crowell)

A new bossy for May.... Finally!!!!
The stomach flu put me down for the count last week, so I'm playing catch up now!

But don't fret.... we have not 1 but 2 bossy's for your this month!
First... I want to introduce you to my dear friend Bethany Crowell and May's Guest Designer.....

Here is a little bit about her:
 
Hi! Bethany here…and I’m so excited to be bringing you this month’s Bossy Scrapper!
 
I live in Bothell WA with my fantastic hubby and our very hairy, four-legged friend, Miss Griffin.
 
I am a papercrafter, knitter, amateur photographer, gardener and yogi. I love to spend time with my family and friends. I love a good happy hour. I love sunshine, sandy beaches and tropical drinks with paper umbrellas stuck in them. I love Lilacs, Dahlias and Peonies (to name a few!). I love flea markets and vintage treasures. I love to travel. I love home decorating magazines and blogs. I love a good belly laugh and firmly believe that laughter (and some creative play!) is absolutely the best medicine.
 
I do hope you’re inspired to play along with this month’s Bossy Scrapper.
 
Happy scrapping!

Here is the list for May's Bossy:

1.       one photo
2.       four patterned papers
3.       two colors of cardstock
4.       three different alpha or fonts
5.       three stickers
6.       a repetitive shape or pattern
7.       a number
8.       an arrow
9.       wood embellishment(s)
10.   washi
11.   a button
12.   thread
13.   mist or ink
14.   girl or boy shape (bonus points for both!)

And here is what Bethany came up with.....


Now get to it!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment