Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mid-Month Card Bossy! (Leah Hall)

Ok.... so here is your mid-month CARD Bossy Scrapper.... FUN right?!!!!

Please meet Leah:

Hello fellow Scrappers!   My name is Leah & although I’m fairly new to the scrapping scene, I’ve been bit by the bug – bad! I really enjoy making cards more than layouts – although I’ve ventured out into the layout land recently (and with my English Bulldog named Semper Fido & my Pug/Bulldog mix Mable, there’s never a shortage of subjects to scrap!) The best thing about making cards is that I can share them with friends and family or give sets of them as homemade gifts!

My best friend Jamie is the one responsible for getting me into this hobby (she was the guest designer for April’s bossy). I enjoy spending my time making a mess in her craft room until the wee hours of the morning since we live about a mile from each other.

I sure hope you’ll enjoy putting this bossy together – can’t wait to see what you come up with!

May's Mid-month Card Bossy Requirements:
1) Repeating Pattern Background
2) Chipboard or Die Cut
3) Stamp
4) Washi Border
5) 2 different alphas (in different colors too)
6) A sentiment or phrase


Here is what Leah came up with:
SO.... let's see what you create with it....
find us on Facebook or post in the comments!
Get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment